Builder Registration Form
This is an application to become a Stamford Approved Builder. Once approved you will be able to arrange 10-year warranties on your projects as they arise and pass these on to your clients.
Our warranty is a policy of insurance and so you have a duty to disclose every matter you know, or could reasonably be expected to know, that a prudent insurer would want to take into account in deciding whether to provide the insurance and, if so, on what terms.
Your duty does not require disclosure of a matter:
- that diminishes the risk to be insured;
- that is of common knowledge;
- that we know or in the ordinary course of our business we ought to know;
- that we state to you that we do not want to know.
Stamford respects your privacy and all information is held in confidence.
- This proposal collects personal information about you and is collected and held by Stamford to evaluate the insurance being sought;
- The failure to provide this information may result in your application for insurance being declined, or your insurance being void from the beginning;
- You have rights to access, and correct this information subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993.