A Stamford building warranty will help you to do that and more:
- Marketability – Our building warranty will help you to sell your homes more easily because your clients will have the benefit of a 10 year warranty against defective design, defective materials or defective workmanship
- Security – Underwritten by Fidelis Underwriting Limited, a multi-national insurer with offices in London, Dublin and Bermuda. Fidelis has a financial strength rating of ‘A Excellent’ with AM Best.
The AM Best Company financial strength rating scale is:
A++, A+ (Superior) A, A- (Excellent)
B++, B+ (Good) B, B- (Fair)
C++, C+ (Marginal) C, C- (Weak)
D (Poor) E (Under Regulatory
- Peace of mind – Our building warranty policy will give your customers complete peace of mind both during the build and after completion
- First response claims service – An independent claims service from qualified loss adjusters will guarantee that your clients will be dealt with fairly and promptly if a claim arises which means less hassle for you and a faster, more efficient solution for them
- Improved protection for you too – Builders are legally liable for defects for up to 10 years. We give you the option to be insured against claims arising under the Building Act or various consumer protection legislation once a completed home has passed the 2 year defects period. This reduces the long term risk for you and improves the value of your business.
We can cover all of your projects
We have a building warranty to suit every type of project:
- single homes,
- multi-unit homes and duplexes,
- apartment buildings and mixed-use projects,
- extensions, renovations and re-clads
- commercial developments.
To obtain cover for your project you will just need to register with us. The registration process is simple and straightforward – complete our registration form and technical assessment. Once registered, any of your projects can be considered for insurance by completing a project notification form (PNF).