Stamford Building Warranty Insurance
Builder / Developer Registration Form
This is an application to become a Stamford Approved Builder or Developer. Once approved you will be able to arrange 10 year warranties on your projects as they arise and pass these on to your clients.
Once your application has been accepted, we will send you our invoice for the registration fee ($1,500 + GST). Renewal fee (annual $250 + GST).
Our warranty is a policy of insurance and so you have a duty to disclose every matter you know, or could reasonably be expected to know, that a prudent insurer would want to take into account in deciding whether to provide the insurance and, if so, on what terms.
Your duty does not require disclosure of a matter:
- that diminishes the risk to be insured;
- that is of common knowledge;
- that we know or in the ordinary course of our business we ought to know;
- that we state to you that we do not want to know.
Stamford respects your privacy and all information is held in confidence.
- This proposal collects personal information about you and is collected and held by Stamford to evaluate the insurance being sought;
- The failure to provide this information may result in your application for insurance being declined, or your insurance being void from the beginning;
- You have rights to access, and correct this information subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993.
On payment of that invoice we will instruct our Chartered Surveyors to contact you to arrange the technical assessment which is an important part of our underwriting process. This will consist of a review of your Quality Assurance procedures, both at head office and at a typical site, to ensure that we can provide you with guidance and support to achieve the highest standards in the industry.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Stamford Approved Builder / Developer.
Please return the completed form by email to email@example.com